SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy of all administrative projects.
- Monitors SPA inbox and ensures each request is replied to properly.
- Coordinates Education Seminars including venues, menus, sending invitations, taking RSVP’s and maintaining budget information.
- Coordinates state and local Tradeshows and Meetings as requested, including participating in VEE and VEW as needed.
- Drafts ECP and other customer facing documentation as requested by the team.
- Responds to inquiries related to ABO questions, assist education with various ABO state enrollment.
- Provides reports and analysis as requested by the VP of Sales.
- Account Executive Support and Administration.
- Provides Educational Support and Administration.
- Coordinate and calculate ECP rewards that are incorrect. True up and track various reward program calculations and enrollments.
- Coordinate the ECP Innovations program deliverables with assigned vendors and customers enrolled.
- Other duties as requested by the VP of Sales, Regional Managers and Account Executives.
- High school diploma required. College business degree a plus.
- Minimum of three years sales support administration a plus.
- Must be dependable, with meticulous organizational skills.
- Excellent typing (50+ wpm) and proofreading skills.
- Proven track record of exhibiting sound judgment.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Internet and email.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be flexible in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task meeting multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including phone skills.
* Candidate must live within the territory