Under the supervision of the CEO, this position is responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Seasoned, senior level individual who is required to know an in-depth understanding of the business, their function and how their role integrates with others within their discipline. Role requires good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets. Incumbent will analyze and track revenue and margin as well as develop insights on business performance
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- 3-year plan, building the budget, forecasts at each level of the organization, including all aspects of revenue stream.
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization.
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Inputs to decisions within own discipline and area; developed strong communication and diplomacy skills; complex decision-making ability; subject matter expert with deep technical expertise; viewed as a specialist within the discipline.
- Provides advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to investigate unusual revenue and margin results
- Identify critical issues and recommend solutions to address executive concerns.
- Communicate effectively and diplomatically with external customers of company personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Prepares monthly reporting, to include updates, analysis of revenue and trends for executive management.
- Manage and oversee RCPV team and Financial Analyst.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in FP&A Operations.