SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform all Glacier, Design and Blank quality tests, reporting and communication that may be required.
- Maintain robust testing environment including consumable and machine preventative maintenance.
- Corresponds regularly with the Technical team to ensure on-going product knowledge is current.
- Assists in submitting Glacier Lab to Lab orders in Priority to appropriate coating lab.
- Monitors Admin and Glacier Inbox for customer inquiries and addressing within 15 minutes.
- Supports other Departments as needed.
- Ability to answer general product questions, take a lens order, check backorders and transfer calls.
- Capable to enter lens orders into the Priority system to enable the warehouse to fulfill the shipments.
- Generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to Labs calling to return overstock or defective lenses.
- Uploads and/or enters literature and promo orders into Priority system from LensRep.
- Coupon administration and redemption of lab vouchers for credit.
- Book travel for Account Executives and Management or assist with changes as needed using the Concur travel website.
- Data entry into SalesLogix site to add notes into the ECP account or issue a Ticket to the Technical department for customer issues/questions.
- Performs Administrative duties such as creating Purchase Orders in Priority, place Amazon orders from the RCPV website, place literature and business card orders through Printstar website. Maintain Marketing Expense log as requested.
- Maintains the list of lab customers for mailings.
- Provides support as needed for major tradeshows.
- Additional duties as required by Customer Support Manager.
- High school diploma required. College a plus.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience.
- Must be dependable, with meticulous organizational skills.
- Excellent typing (50+ wpm) and proofreading skills.
- Proven track record of exhibiting sound judgment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be flexible in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task meeting multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including phone skills.
- Goal oriented with strong willingness to learn.