- Under the supervision of the CEO, the Project Manager will oversee various initiatives or projects of the business, monitors their progress and completion.
- The PM will coordinate with cross discipline team members, including marketing, Operations, IT-IS, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, outside vendors, HQ and Executives to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Incumbent will meet with team members to identify and resolve issues.
- The PM establishes effective project communication plans as well as ensures team adheres to quality standards. He/she facilitates changes to project and ensures that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinates the development of manual, training materials, brochures, content material, sample display, or documents as needed to ensure successful implementation, and completion.
- Oversees customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducts post project evaluation and identifies successful and unsuccessful project elements. PM will present findings to the executive team no later than 30 days after project completion.
- Project Manager will provide weekly reports and updates as needed. Prepares status reports by gathering, summarizing relevant information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Proven experience in project management, 5+ years preferably within Optical or Healthcare industry.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- Completes project in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies and software.
- Managing a project within budget guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including phone skills.
- Experience with personal computer and software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Project Management Software.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent formal presentation skills before small and large groups
- Must be able to exemplify strong leadership skills to resolve conflict, overcome obstacles and motivate a project committee.
- Execute at a high level.
Candidates may include in or out of state. Once travel restrictions become open and a decline in COVID-19 cases occur, this position is required to travel to San Diego, SII Headquarters, often.